Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snack Attack

These are 1% of the snacks that my and Yoong normally consume when we just wanna have something light. But due to their price, we seldom indulge in them thus the rare opportunity to snap some of their pics and post them here..

Philadelphia crackers and soft cheese for dipping.


Splendid cheese spread. Can't get enough of them.


Mini pepperoni (is this spelling correct?).


Don't really like this stuff. But because it was on half price, so I decided to give it a go. And it was like eating raw meat (cuz you have to eat it cold).


My all time favourite.


This could be only found in South East Asia. And I got to eat them here in Northern Ireland is because of Yoong's package, read it here

*******************************************************************************
These few days have been crazy cold. I just can't stop using my heater or I'll be frozen to death. And I don't feel like cooking at all cuz don't have a coat specially used for cooking and the kitchen is fcold. Not like I have the mojo to do anything at all (the sluggishness in me is having a party now).