Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can't Focus...

I'm psycho-ing myself to not make this post into a mournful and distressful one because I had done that yesterday and I will not want my readers to be in the same state as me.

So...


How's everyone today?? Hopefully much better than I am...


Although I did recover a bit today, but the fact that my situation ain't any better has once conquer my mood today, thus, the moody title.


And I am thinking about reducing my post output from everyday per post to just once every 2 days. I know, it all depends on me and its my choice on how to play with my blog, but you know, sometimes readers do come in everyday for a post so if I'm not writing, I'll feel guilty about it (that is just so great, now there's another contributer to my already forlorn mood).


OK, I'm going to quit complaining and lament upon how pitiful I am cuz I already know that (and the whole world too).


Have to find ways to change or I'll continue to stay in this shit hole and never wanna move my ass away. OK, 1st step of reducing sadness, shopping and exercise.


Oh, I do hope this would work. And I know that if I start spending money again, I would be happy (a pure citizen of the shopaholic group). Ebay, here I come!!


And I wanna show you guys something too.
Our new baby