Monday, December 28, 2009

My Christmas Present

Erm, don't ask me who gave them to me cuz that doesn't matter right??

OK lah, actually, ....... most of the presents....... I bought them my own..

If you ask what my love gave to me for Christmas, I would say..... erm.... the cross trainer??

Haiz, cuz the both of us are kinda like saving money for our trip to Malaga (Oooohooo, we are going overseas ^__^ **dancing around again**)

Anyways... -__-''' (really, cannot tahan [bear] my pathetic attitude)

Here's the pressies..


A very very "hiong" (fragrant) bear bear. I just love it. But its a pity that I can't hug it while sleeping cuz its not covered in pastic and I'm not sure where had it been to.

And a very "chim" (...... dunno how to translate this, more like.... chio... -__-''', ok I'm not helping here) bag. Unsure what to do with it though.


Got this by surprise. Actually, I was suppose to get a Paris Hilton perfume (and boy does that smell every so great, my friends totally love it), but ended up with this coffee maker set.


Can make my own coffee using powder ^__^ cuz everytime I'm using the normal coffee bags/powder. Now I am an Orang Atasan (high class society) [ok, I really have to stop mixing my English with other languages or I'll totally confuse my own choice of vocab]


These are the ones that I bought for me self. And I ABSO - FREAKING - LUTELY LOVE IT!!! I wore the big ass purple corsage on my hair, and I really do have to say, I look so extravagant and elegant :P And I'd used up the colours in the eye shadow palette and glad to say that it was great.
Although the blush was a bit of a sheer colour, but I like how subtle it is. Now I can apply more layers -__-'''
And the Barry M's lipsticks are really out of this world. Why didn't I discover them sooner?? Thanks to Youtube/Makeup Gurus that I had found my dream lipsticks.


And this, is my very 1st set of proper soft-synthetic-bristles makeup brushes. And I am not regretting the decision of spending £11 on them.


OK, I'm not sure why blogger isn't uploading this picture properly. The brushes are from Essence of Beauty and I get to know them through my friend Tze Yan and through Youtube makeup gurus.


And boy am I enjoying every bit of it. But I still haven't get to use them cuz I wanna treasure them so I wasn't planning to destroy them so soon with my cheapo makeups -__-''' And I actually used my MAC brushes more often instead, -__-''' x 100

These brushes are 2 sided, like super save space but its a pity that they can't be place upright (if in the future I'm going to get a jar for all my brushes) so have to let them to lie down.
Tell me, tell me... What are your Christmas Pressies??