Friday, December 4, 2009

Totally Busted, Lying In Bed Right Now

Suffering from period pain attack, so there wouldn't be any serious and long picturesque post today. And thank GOD that I have a boyfriend by my side to take care of my needs (such as cooking and feeding me and tidying up the room and help me to the toilet ;p)

The cure to this excruciating pain??? SLEEP.

Can't take any pills or medication as it would deteriorate my condition to more vomiting and diarrhoea so, throwing them out.

And OMG, tomorrow is the Christmas party. I really need to recover as fast as I could so have been lying in the bed the whole afternoon and evening watching videos on Youtube. I'd got ready my outfit, and I really need to think what sort of hairdo and make-up should I slap on.

Some had asked, what is the main purpose of blogging??

My answer: To relieve the ever-building stress within my body by the means of writing.

What's yours??