Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lady Gaga Poker Face Hairstyle Alike

I went to the party with this hair style cuz I'm a showoff.. Haha..

OK, that's not funny. Its becuase I'm adventurous and wanna try different things with my blah looking hair and wanna impress my colleague, so the vainity side of me took over my conciousness and I totally wasted half an hour doing this (with the help of boyfriend ^__^).

The result. OK, I know I'm balding, don't remind me twice and I seriously suspect that its because I always add tension to my hair by tying it up almost everyday.

With tons of bobby pins to secure the flyaways. Like seriously, how many baby hairs does one could have?? I think mine is in millions, can't seem to tame them, even when I use loads of hair products.

Honestly, it really looks nothing like Lady Gaga's hairstyle but you get what I mean, right?? The same concept of shaping it into a bow-like structure but fail to do so and yet trying to pass it off as the actual thing. I mean, how thick can I get??

OK, my make up was a disaster that day cuz I applied too much of white eyeliner and it totally makes me look ghostly. The point is, I like how my hair turned out and I did get some compliments which goes something like "OH, how nice, you hair really suits your outfit and I love it..." -__-'''
********************************************************************************
I mean, actually, which one did you like?? Or you didn't like both and wanna cheer me up that I look pretty and simply just spit a complimentary line to get it done with?? Sigh, cuz I think I look kinda awful that day and don't deserve any praises :(
********************************************************************************
Sorry, I'm being a total biatch. I do appreciate the compliments by the way and I promise myself to improve in my make-up skill.
********************************************************************************
Here's my SI FU (master) that taught me this hairstyle. And I do honestly think that she ROCKS!!!