Monday, December 21, 2009

KFC Xmas Party (People & Events)

OK, after showing you guys all about food on the night of the party, I wanna show you guys the more boring stuff, or rather the more "I-don't-even-know-who-they-are-so-why-the-hell-is-Cindy-showing-me-these?-I'm-totally-not-interested" stuff

Ok lah, then you don't need to read this post and wait for tomorrow for my new post, k??

Anyways, for those who are interested just scroll on down ^__^, a big smiley face for you guys!!


While waiting for the main course to be served, I decided to be funny and put on this fake red lips -__-'''



Oh yeah, and I played games too. With a very corny concept behind it. Look what's between the guys' legs!!! Like seriously -__-'''


What's even more -__-''' is that I enjoyed every bit of it. And yup, that's my colleague, Joseph. And nope, I'm not giving him the O thing.


Camwhoring time... I just love snapping pictures with my beloved, it seems there would be never-ending-ways to pose with him...


And this is when we are really really really bored and tried to mimic 911 airplane crash into a lump of shit. -__-'''


2 pressies received that night. And they are now under my Christmas tree. I'm so cheap skate this year that I decided not to buy anything particular for the beloved and act like nothing happen.


OK, here comes the who-the-hell-are-they pictures... Person in the picture? Judith (Hungarian).


Rita (Polish)


Butch (Philipino) and dunno-who (Hungarian)


Andrezj and Evelina (both Polish)


Susan (Indian)


Manager, Wilson (Philipino)


Assistant manager, Saldy (Philipino)


forgot-her-name and boyfriend (Polish)


Fred, Steven, forgot-her-name (locals)


Jenny and forgot-her-name (local and Philipino)


Eric (Philipino)


Craig (local)
The reason for me to label where they are from is to show you how multiraces (colourful) KFC is... Its like all the continent from different countries are gathered together.

And by the way, Merry Christmas in advance and wish that all your Xmas parties would be a blast!! ^__^