Sunday, December 13, 2009

Parcels Parcels

Its like parcel month, and don't say you don't like parcel at the front of your doorstep. OK, maybe not doorstep, more likely to be handed in person and you've gotta sign some form, but you know what I mean, right?

I will not elaborate any further (as I had used tons of words in 2 of my previous post), so am gonna skip the formality and proceed with the pictures.



This parcel contains our Xmas present: 1st gym equipment, cross-trainer. Becuase the both of us are unhealthy (in another term, fat) so we've gotta work it off. But guiltily, I haven't been using it a lot cuz its like so damn cold downstairs and I couldn't be bother to brave the cold and work my butt off on this machine (in another term, lazy). OK, gotta psycho myself into work hard on it.



Yoong had packed all these stuff from Malaysia so that we could use it for the rest of our lives -__-'''. OK, jokes aside, as a Malaysian living abroad, we really really miss our food, and I do mean like authentic pastes and stuff, and due to the fact that we can't get much ingredients to make our own paste here, its best that we have a storage of pre-packaged paste to ease our I-WANNA-GO-HOME-NOW feeling.

This one is like super incredible where we could make our own ice cream. Haven't tried this out yet so am waiting patiently for the time to come... ** la la la, waiting for boyfriend to do it**


Don't ask me, I have absolutely no idea what the heck is this. Chicken floss I know lah, but shrimp floss is like an imitation/dupe of it, not looking forward to this though

Oh, my beloved bread spread. Although I do appreciate the Kaya sold here, but you know, sometimes you don't get the strong pandan smell in the local Kaya, so maybe this would be up to par.


**dancing around**. This is my absolute treasure which I favourite it to the end of my life cuz no other instant noodle could even beat it, and I dare say, Mi Sedaap is 2nd to nothing.


This is the snack section. Haiz, tell me, how could I loss weight or stay healthy like this?? We really are junk food consumer, aren't we?? And I bet if I were to join Yoong and go back for vacation, we probably wouldn't end up with this amount, its gonna be 3x the mass of this pile.


Last but not least, the expensive dry-goods which you can sell like gold here because of the very steep price. And we were like saving them so much that I could actually count the number of Heh Bi (dried shrimp) in my fried rice -__-'''
****************************************************************************
Shit, am scanning my laptop now and its infected with 3 viruses (only 60% of the drive is scanned) and I am so worried. ZONE ALARM, please do your magic and decode/quarantine/delete them for me (yeah, virtual virus are made up of codes that corrupts the system).