Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oppsie, Didn't Mean To Abandon This Blog

Terrifyingly busy with work these few days, its like I can't even warm the seat for my computer table.

I know, its like a disease, once I stop blogging for a day, I will then stop blogging for another day, contagious and deadly that I'll kill my own blog that I created so hard.

OK, I promise, a proper post tomorrow, with pictures of course (when there's pictures in a post, I would regard it as an official proper one).

I am having thoughts about going for Christmas shopping these few days. Its not that I need to get presents for people, just that I'm so into make-ups these few days that I have this strong urge to whack all the lipsticks from the drugstore and splurge on all these unessentials.

And I do know clearly well that shopping would be best done in January, which is when all shops have the final mark down prices like 70% and more, so, another 3 weeks to go, and I'm itching from owning these items.

Anyway, boyfriend is currently cooking for me. Wahahaha, I'm so evil asking him to cook for me while I'm blogging here. Luckily he's a good cook and all his food are delicious so I don't mind eating...

Hey guys, tell me, what sort of make up brands do you use?? I need to know what's good to invest. I'm thinking of buying YSL and Barry M and Eyeslipface and MAC and Urban Decay. Yeah, I'm a total shopaholic.