Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its That Time Of The Year Again

Another 23 more days to go and its CHRISTMAS!!! (can't believe that I'm counting down the days to the Christian Celebration Day).

Well, all these items were from last Christmas, so since I'd spent quite a fortune on them, its relevant that I should take them out again so that they could bask in their most glorified way by standing/sitting/hanging in the middle of the hall way.


1st up, the really weird and sparse looking mistle toe that I doubt anyone would wanna kiss under/near that.


2 meagre looking socks hanging from 2 cellphone tape and I wonder what should I insert in that small compartment..


Oh, the leading actress (yeah, its a she!!! I want it to be a gal cuz it haven't got any d**k. But it also haven't got any pu**y too -__-''' ) (oh dear, I'm being a pervert again). The same old adornments and same old topping. What do you expect?? I'm only trying to have some festive items in my house and my budget won't allow me to take this seriously such as changing ornaments every year.


Nah, so these are the 3 must-have items for our house every Christmas.

This year, I'm half-heartedly looking forward to the 25th. Maybe because of the economic crisis and the bad luck that I'm facing this whole year??? Of course, I'm trying to re-arrange my turbulent emotions (-__-''') because honestly, I'm losing faith in having a good year for the near future(you really can't imagine how bad it was for me and Yoong for the year 2009).

No words of consolence or cheering-up could lit the optimism light in me, that's for sure.

What I do wish for, however, is that a miracle could happen and everything would turn out to be good.