Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Really Need A Dress For Partay

KFC is having another Christmas party and I'm suppose to attend because I'm the supposedly responsible "EVENT COORDINATOR" (which by the way, I haven't got a clue what my duties are), therefore a sensible and yet elegant dress is yet to be found (or bought).
Alright, -__- I'm just trying to find an excuse to go shopping since I still think that my wardrobe is empty with prom dresses (**snigger** as if!! ppfftt) and I really do want to be make myself pretty anyway.
Oh yeah, remind me to get rid of my flabs and cellulite and elephant thighs and flabby arms and my ever drying up skin.
1. Ebay - Applique Ribbon Lined Bead Japan Beige Dress, £14 (inc p&p)

2. ASOS - Lace-Up Beaded Kaftan Dress, £22 (inc p&p)



3. ASOS - Rag Hem Asymmetric Dress, £18 (inc p&p)



4. Ebay - Sequins Ruffle Charm Cocktail Dress S-M Red, £15 (inc p&p)



5. Dorothy Perkins - Rise pink embellished waist dress, £49 (inc p&p)



6. Ebay - V Bow Halter Stretch Cocktail Dress, Purple, £18 (inc p&p)



7. Traffic People Frill Sleeve Silk Wrap Dress, £22 (inc p&p)

There are so many of them and I'm totally stuck. As you can see, I didn't set too high a budget for this dress cuz I'm broke like that :(
I'm in love with No.1 and No.6. How bout you?