Friday, November 27, 2009

Who Could Say No To Nachos??

I always have this with the bf as a snack treat after dinner. It has become our favourite pencuci mulut (dessert) and tends to provoke further hunger.

Learned this simple snack from a friend's mother. She's totally awesome in cooking and this thingy requires just 4 steps.

1. Scatter Doritos of any brand onto a tray (aluminium foil lined).

2. Place a couple of dallop of salsa sauce (prefer it to be spicy salsa) on top of the Doritos.

3. Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded Cheddar Cheese of any brand.

4. Bake for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees celcius or until cheese melted.

I can sincerely tell you, I would never get tired of eating this over and over again. But because of the health danger and money saving consciousness kicking in, I advise you to not do this everyday (although I had this thrice a week -__-), I repeat, DO NOT EAT THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY!!