Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Can Like Save Half A Year Of Liquid Detergent

This came by the other day and I was so passionate and enthusiastic in opening the package (thinking about some presents or something)...

And here's what I got... BOLD liquid detergent...Cheh... Then only I'd remember that I had enter a competition to win this whole bottle of laundry detergent and happy enough ^__^, I guess I am lucky in some sort of way!!!

(Aiya, you have to know that I never once win in any lucky draw or lotto or 4D or any other gambling thingy. I guess God wants me to earn money fair and square -__-''')


Tadaaa... Nice packaging and all (lately I found myself attracted to the colour purple) and since I'm washing my clothes like once per week ((wei, don't look at me like that!!!! Its only 2 person's clothes and I'm wearing working uniform all the time, so not much laundry to do)) so I could save up to half a year's detergent...

**dancing around, la la la la..**

And it smells great too with quite powerful washing solution (I have to hypnotize myself and convince myself that this is a very valuable and high-class soap -__-''')

Total savings?? ~£5