Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Long Hairstyles

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/guests/long-hairstyles4.jpg
Well this debate all started when my best friend (male) and I were discussing Sienna Miller and her acting as Edie Sedgwick. To which he replies, “Well she has a nice body, kinduv an old face for her age but I don’t like short hair on chicks… a lot of guys don’t.”

Got me thinking, is that true? Do guys not like SHORT hair on girls regardless of physique and face? I started asking some of my other boys and as a whole they primarily all responded in a similar fashion. That yes, in general - men do NOT like short hair on women.

Supposedly there are always exceptions to the rule (Natalie Portman, Halle Berry etc.) but they are few and far between AND while guys think those chicks are hot, they still contend that they would be “hotter” still if they had long locks.