Monday, November 30, 2009

I Am Just So In Love With Whatever Comes Free

I am such a complete cheap ass bitch. I mean, I totally adore free things and would totally buy something just because it has free another thing that attached to it.

Such as this Glamour Magazine which cost me £2, but they included a bottle of £10 Nails Inc polish for readers.

This £1.50 Sanitary Pad is totally awesome in this gifts, such as this Jemma Kidd Make Up School Lip Gloss which RRP is £10. Wasai, I love anything to do with free make-ups. That's why I have tons of Lip Gloss cuz every free products seems to be them -__-'''



This is another thing I got off the internet, Yorkshirt tea, cost me nothing as I just have to fill in some forms. The taste of good, or so I think, but anyway, its free, so no complaints there.


I know, you guys are kinda bored with all these posts but I just couldn't resist the temptation to show these lovelies to you. OK, I promise, the post after wouldn't be so boring.