Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Causeway City Centre

Actually some might find that this is a super boring post because its just filled with pictures of oldness and cities and buildings. No leng lui or leng chai to see, but since them pictures are like sitting in my laptop like forever, I have the responsiblity to showcase to the world -__- (as if!!)


The main railway station of Belfast.


View from the train.


I had chose not post most pictures as I find it quite ugly and plain boring. Hand-picked some nicer ones and there you go, although you might be thinking "what the F is she doing with her blog?"



Making a nostalgic effect but umm, his face doesn't really suit the black and white -__-



Had Burger King for lunch. Yeah, we can't really find any decent makan place (eatery) to satisfy our hunger so this secluded fast-food chain it is (and its really secluded like hiding on the top most floor of a really small shopping mall which is located at the corner of an isolated road).


Don't ask me what these structures are as I haven't got a clue what they are meant for, therefore, the lack of elaboration on pictures. My job is to only act tourisy and take pictures -__-



What?? Shopping at Tesco again?? We bloody have a Tesco less than 500m from our house!!
Oh well, maybe we couldn't distract ourselves from food afterall.


If you ask me whether I enjoy myself? The answer is "dunno" cuz it seems like we were vacationing and vacations are suppose to be relaxing and fun but this small city didn't quite give me an adventure. So, ummm, next time, I'm gonna pass this!!