Monday, November 16, 2009

Well, What Can I Say?? They Are Indeed Edible..

That's turkey and pork bear ham. Weird right?? Totally can be a sticker and stick it at my Cinderella story book -__-
OK lah, that's for eating, and its supposed to be "kiap" (sandwiched) between bread or eat it just alone would be fine.
The taste?? Your normal ham taste, nothing special.


Absolutely nice nice cheese with cranberries. And I haven't got any idea what wensleydale is... Never mind, just makan (eat).. And this is really not suitable for sandwich nor pasta. Its like, a unique dish itself and could be eaten alone or top it on any crackers.

I'd just noticed, I love love working with datas and administration stuff... Why do I have to just realize it now and study electronics in the 1st place?? Oh well, I guess I have to still carry on my duties and find a relevant engineering job or something similar!?