Monday, November 9, 2009

No Way!!!

You've really got to be kidding me... Jimmy Choo is going to work together with H&M on their collection of "Jimmy Choo for H&M" and we as consumers get to buy designer goods at lower prices...
You really should have seen my utterly-shocked face. And I really can't wait for this line to debut on 14th of November. But 1st, I need to put aside a budget for this collection or I'll go bankrupt.
Shoes with cut out detail, £79.99

Studded multi-strap shoes, £69.99

Leather thigh high boots, £179.99


Patent two-tone and cheetah print sandals, from top, £69.99 and £79.99


Red and black multi-strap shoes, £69.99 per pair
Definitely going to check them out and see whether they are comfy (cuz I'm too afraid to wear heels as they definitely are "KILLER" heels). This is certainly one big news for us ladies. Choo on the go!!!
**oh dear, my blog tends to flow towards fashion nowadays, but I don't care loh, these kinda happy news must share one mah**