Thursday, November 12, 2009

How To Prevent Hair Loss

I am definitely having a problem with my hair which is constantly falling at an unusual rate. Not the normal, you know, 50 strands per day type, which I think about 15 strands of hair would fall off whenever I wash my hair.

And its really un-nerving, if I might say because I don't wanna end up a baldy old lady which I couldn't even use a hair pin T__T

Therefore, its googling time...


5 natural steps to prevent hair loss (sorry, I can't remember from which site did I obtained this info)

1. Eat and drink Biotin
Biotin is a very essential vitamin that will aid in hair growth and you can get this in foods such as honey, milk and bananas. A great, healthy and tasty way to get biotin is to make a blended shake with these ingredients and yogurt.


2. Stop stress
Stress is one of the leaders for hair loss reasons and the least amount of stress you allow in your life the better for your hair. Get a stress ball, get a massage and do whatever you can to release all the stress from your life.


3. Massage scalp everytime
Massaging your head in the shower not only cleanses your scalp but it also increases the blood flow and circulation within your head. This is important as you age because circulation slows down the older you get and you should keep circulation in mind.


4. Sleep
Sleep cures a lot of problems and it is vital to keeping the entire body in sync and healthy. Your hair is only one of the things that will benefit from getting proper sleep (7 to 9 hours of sleep per night consistently).


5. Get Vitamin B in your diet and take supplement
Vitamin B is one of the most essential vitamins you can get and Vitamin B6 a key to healthy hair. If you don feel that you are getting enough Vitamin B in your foods everyday then you should look into getting a good vitamin supplement to go with your daily regimen.