Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Finally Found The Way

I am currently so so happy right now... Cuz I had found the way to replace words of text with pictures to link a website. Yipee... After days of trial and error and sleepless nights (ok, I'm kinda exaggerating here, but you get what I mean right??), finally, I'd manage to find the way to creative-land.

In order to prove what I had said, here you go... Just click on those logos and you'll be directed to them pages.






And thanks for this inspirational idea. Absolute loves...
****************************************************************************
Oh yeah, and am getting ready for the Christmas Party this Saturday. Although its a simple plain outfit, I don't I wanna bare too much skin this winter. Therefore, no low-cuts, no sleeveless.