Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some Random Body Affair Stuff

As I have not transfer any new photos from my phone/camera to the laptop, in the mean time, I'm showing you all these random pictures which I concluded that relates a lot to the grooming of my body.

I am totally in love with this nude colour from Nails Inc. And the name is pretty funky too, its call Elizabeth Street (I mean, what's that gotta do with some street in England?).

Anyway, I can't put them on all the time (as KFC forbids its workers to apply polishes) so, its just a way to boost my confidence a bit when I'm doing some shopping or outing.


Oh yeah, I'm using this abdo and cellulite slimming cream from Biotherm. Although I wouldn't say they make huge differences to my fat/figure/skin, but I do like the fact that its cooling and my pores really felt a bit tighter after application (I swear!!).

And I heard that Biotherm are quite good with their slimming creams if compared to other brands. And I do admit, they are indeed better than Loreal and Clarins (texture and after-application-feeling wise).


This is da bomb, and I repeat, the ultimate bomb. I can't really describe what kinda fragrance tone this Paris Hilton perfume has (because I suck at finding words for smell, not to mention elaborating them). But me and my girlfriends (yes, I introduce this fragrance to my friends and they fell in love with it at 1st spray and therefore, the 3 of us has a bottle of the same thing -__-''').

So here is just a tiny collection of what I have if compared to my massive products that I'm using everyday from head to toe. But really, if I start to blog all about them, I think all my readers would switch channel or maybe snore after going through 1/4 of it -__-'''