Monday, November 23, 2009

Its Not Meant To Be Ours

Yeah, I was planning to get this


as a Christmas present for the boyfriend but there were so many obstacle along the way (sim card and networking contributed the most of the problems) that the idea of getting it seems to be a dream now.

I was even armed the exact amount of money (£350) and was standing outside the Apply store discussing with Yoong about whether to get it or not, but eventually, after weeks of planning and saving, the iphone now turns to just a fantasy of bubbles.

Maybe I'm not meant to get anything that starts with an "i"

Argh, can't describe how I'm feeling right now. Why is there such a strong disappointing feeling growing inside me that seems to wanna explode?? Maybe my PMS is coming??

Technology!!!

It really could lead people to mental problems or maybe die of agony.