Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Really Need To Sort Out My Make-ups..

I seriously have to revamp my make-up bag, or rather get a drawer for it or they'll just stack themselves up in my thermo bag (bought from Giant Hypermarket, Malaysia -__-''')

Seriously, how many types of foundation does a girl need?? I'm not so into buying blushers or eye-shadows, but still, they seem too many for just one gal to use.

Wait, there's more... Where are all those long, stick-like liners and mascaras?


Yeah, they are in my ex pencil case -__-''' They are certainly gonna burst open my case because when I buy make-ups, I tend to keep their boxes with them together. I know, waste of space, you might say, but its the boxes that made them look luxurious (-__-''' again)

I really have to find some time to like provide them with a better place and of course, snap some pictures to show you what I've got (although its nothing to shout about if compared to those Youtuber Make-up Pros). I never touch cosmetics products right up until I'm 22. Yup, that's naive me, believing that the natural beauty would conquer it all.

But you know, as I start to age (OMG!! I'm actually talking about aging now), my dark-eye circles tends to be so "luminous" that people might mistake me for a Panda. So, don't blame me about spending moolah $$$ on these items cuz I'm only starting to experiment with them (nah, that's just an excuse, all I want to do is to just flaunt how wealthy I am -__-''').