Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another Food Post, Soy Sauce Fish

I just need to post up all the photos in my laptop and therefore several foodies and garments posts would be featured in the next few days...


I had tried to make ginger scallion fish, but failed in the end as I had added too much sauce in it. And thus, the title... Well, its not salty enough for me, but Yoong was licking his lips after having them. He said that they are delicious (that would be enough for me ^__^).


Here's the ingredients:
Shredded gingers
Scallions
Dried chillis
Minced garlic
Couple of fish slices (my variety = salmon, cod and smoke haddock)
Flour
Egg yolk
Sauce: oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper, dark soy sauce, sugar, corn starch with water




1. Chop up all ingredients as shown in the 1st picture.
2. Coat the fishes with egg yolk 1st then slap on the flour.
3. Deep fry the fish for just 10 seconds (you don't wanna get them too cooked as this would rob the moisture of the fish)
4. Start to fry all those ingredients in the 1st picture.
5. Add the sauces.
6. Pour in the fried fish.
7. Serve and scatter some green bits of scallions on top.

Its always nice to have dessert after a heavy taste meal, therefore, Yoong made this red bean soup with sagu and coconut milk.. Yum, my favourite...
******************************************************************************
My life is getting worse as months go by. I don't mean specifically, but just generally, I could just see my quality of life degrades... The activites that I'm doing daily really doesn't benefit my future or whatsoever.
*******************************************************************************
All I'd done was watched movies and sleeped and cooked and blogged and surfed the net and work in KFC. It seems that I had slowed down my brain mechanism and started to drag my brain away from brain-storming as well as applying for jobs... Oh god, just wish me luck that I could stay back in the UK for the upcoming years.