Sunday, May 24, 2009

Outfit Of The Day






Coat: Italy, Polo neck top: Ebay, Belt: can't remember, Jeans: Malaysia, Heels: Next, Purse: Gucci, Necklaces: Primark and Topshop, Watch: Cyma, Headband: can't remember.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, you guys are getting bored with my post, but I really have to finish up my photos in the laptop or else my heart would have this naggy feeling of "mission unaccomplished".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering the other day that is there any advantages when one is handsome or pretty?? I mean, I kinda realized that people tend to be nicer towards those with good looks, giving them priority to everything else and making sure that they get the best treatment... Sometimes, even those who are close to us will react even friendlier when we look pretty in a particular day. I sure do wish that its my imagination or else I'll have to find a way to beautify myself.