Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clumsy Clumsy...

I'm not sure why, but I seem to be an accident prone, bumps and bruises and cuts and wounds just can't leave me alone..

You're right, my skin isn't in its tip top condition... Its filled with scars of any sorts or rashes or redness... Maybe I'm not really suited to live in this 4 season super dry country... But since I'd decided to stay back, I guess I'll have to find a way to conquer these imperfection and try my best to either get rid of it or stay with it...

Of course, I'll have to choose the latter.... But creams and products just don't work wonders on them damages, so I guess it will have to take time to heal...

I got this cut while working in KFC... I'm not sure how I'd got it, but I do know that there was a sharp pain and when I look down, it was oozing with blood...

I was a bit afraid that the wound might get infected with bacterias or viruses, as quickly as I could, my finger was then wrap with layers and layers of plaster -__-


**sigh**, I think I had bruises at least once every month... Its big, its blue black and it hurts whenever I touch it...

You know, sometimes, I just wish to give up on taking good care of my skin... I mean, I slap on tons of skincare products everyday but I always seem to give myself some external infliction of abuse... F*** myself...


Don't ask me how did this happen, I've absolutely no idea... What I do know is that these kinda little red spots just pops up anywhere on my skin which are exposed to the outside (such as fingers)...

Can someone tell me how should I get rid of all those dugly scars(comments on which product to use are welcomed) and how to avoid them?? Thanks...