Monday, May 4, 2009

Time Out

I won't be posting any entries these 2 days as my laptop just got its reformat and I need some time to sort out my documents and photos and datas...


But rest assure my readers, I will never abandon this blog.


And I'm practically working my ass off for these few days, it seems hard to just focus on getting any work done like searching for jobs, beautify my laptop environment and doing the house work or opening a bank account to save up for my family and future.


So if I'm gonna post any entries, it would either be a brief update or something has upset me. I'll try my best not to post any depressing entries as I don't wanna affect your mood.


Anyway, Just let me know if I'm too boring or you are going to stop reading my blog ya. I need some warning before I see my stats dip like the niagara falls.


Ooo... I found a shortcut for my laptop to change the fonts on the screen... I know, how dumb I can be, right???


You know, now, I'm starting to think that actually it would be kinda nice to be a housewife... hehe... Just sit at home and do all the things I like.... Lazy ass, that's me.


I better get going. Need to bathe and take a rest and start tomorrow's long day work.


Nitey!!