Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chocolate Biscuit Cake

My mama use to make this for us when we were young, and I remember loving it very much. We sisters would always fight for the last piece and hope that mum could make more.

Thus, after craving this for more than 10 years, I finally found the courage -__- to search for its recipe and try making them myself.

There were tons of recipe on this and thus I'd picked the easiest one to follow and give it a wee twick.

Ingredients:
175g butter
250g milk chocolate with nuts
280g rich tea biscuits

1. Lightly butter a square cake tin.

2. Combine the butter and milk chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave, or over a saucepan of gently simmering water.

3. Pop the biscuits into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin or any other objects to bash it to crumbles.

4. Stir the crumbs into the melted chocolate mixture. Mix well, spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and press down lightly.

5. Refrigerate until firm and cut into squares to serve.
This recipe is super easy. No chopping or frying or baking or cooking skills required. And its super tasty. I'm gonna take a piece and bite onto it now.