Thursday, May 7, 2009

Outfit Of The Day

Ooo.... So sorry all my dear friends, as I'd been really uninteresting throughout my previous post. Well, I can't really get in the mood for writing when my lazy ass just can't get off the bed...

So, how is everyone?? Life as usual?? Of with a hint of excitement and adventure??? My life, is as monotonous as always... But always with a slight dash of visiting and "makan-makan".

Wore this particular quirky and confusing outfit during my sight-seeing to the museum...

Coat: New Look, Dress: Jane Norman, Shorts: Ebay, Tights: Topshop, Boots: New Look, Sunnies: Topshop, Bag: Italy

It was a really fun visit. Enjoyed myself thoroughly.
You could sense it from the smile I was having in the pic above. My passion: HISTORY.

This pose, was like the most bravest-stunt I'd ever pull outdoors, like I'm pro of some sort, with a total disastrous turn out. Posting it here is to let you guys see that "I AM NOT A POSER OF ANY SORT!!! DON'T JUDGE ME AS SOMEONE BIMBOTIC"


Wore my boyfriend's shirt as he was so cold at that time and suggested that we change coat -__- which made me go haha when my coat was too tight around his armpit. But, the boyfriend's shirt really did compliment the whole mis-match look kinda well....
Why does my hair look so smooth in the photo above?? I think I could help Pantene advertise liao...
******************************************************************************
You know what's best about studying in Malaysia?? Is that you get to show off that you could speak many languages. For me, all my friends here were in awe as I told that I could speak 4 languages: English, Chinese, Malay and Cantonese... I'm gonna be a total abnoxious gal and learn another language (Japanese) so that I could boast to everyone about my ability with 5 languages. Woohoo..