Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Olay Total Effects Sucks Big Time

Yep, that's the one that I bought in Tesco and was reduced half price.

Had developed rashes and bumps and itchiness on my cheeks. This have make me realized that I have sensitive skin which I don't really notice.

My smooth skin is totally a disaster right now, I mean, the last time I have an allergic reaction is when I was.... Ummm.... None... I never had any allergic reaction before !!! T__T
Sigh... Shouldn't have unleash the greediness in me. From now on, I'm gonna ban all Olay products. I should have known from the start, as if...wtf

I couldn't refund the product as I had threw away the receipt and the packaging, therefore, I would apply it to my albows and...

my knees. These 2 areas are the most dehydrated parts of the body. But sadly, I could only apply it in the morning due to the fact that it contains SPF and which I'm normally too lazy to apply in the morning.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Oh well, at least I'd learned a lesson. Never ever buy unfamiliar skincare products in too many quantities (my boyfriend had also develop rashes on his nose after using his bottle of Olay) before testing out on the skin. And never ever become too greedy when something is connected to the facial skin.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
The real effect of Olay: It is really rich and creamy as it was quite hard to smooth out the cream onto the face. Toner must be use before it to ease the application. Although I do feel that the skin is not so dehydrated after applying, but it is like I'm wearing some sort of thick layer mask to protect my face. I guess it must be the sunscreen mixture in it.