Monday, May 18, 2009

Yoong's Encounter With THE QUEEN!!!

's back....

One day, Yoong excitedly showed me some pictures and animatedly told me about how he brave through many obstacle and conquer many barrier to get a glimpse of THE QUEEN!!! I was anticipating to look at the photos with THE QUEEN!!! in it... And this is what I had been shown...



What da...?? You guys could surely differentiate THE QUEEN!!! from others by looking at her bright color one-piece suit. And, she would always wear a matching hat.

At least there's a close-up on THE QUEEN!!!'s husband.

This pic made me ROFL and LOL and LMAO and :D so much as this whole photo taking THE QUEEN!!! thing make it look like THE QUEEN!!! is actually hiding from Yoong's camera. I mean, Yoong couldn't even capture her elegant face although she is facing him directly and was blocked by some Consultant or something.



This is so deliberate... I mean, to take 270 degrees angles of THE QUEEN!!! all except for her face.

Phew, finally, a face, longing for one now.
Oh, and she knows fashion too by adding a pretty red corsage to her hat to make the outfit look better so that she would not be drawned in blue. Good choice, your majesty!!! (or is it your highness?? or is it your excellency, oh well, whatever...)

Her main aim to the hospital.