Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Really Wanna Buy Those

Aldo is having a clearance sale and free delivery service. Items were so cheap that I really wanna get my hands on them as there will never be a second chance. But, you know, a person has dreams beyond boundaries but limits to its bank account. Therefore, I need to really rethink, and reconsider and rethink again before clicking that "Add to shopping cart" button.

FARISTIV - £29.98

LUCAPA - £24.98

CAMROSA - £15.74


TUNDURU - £14.99

If only, if only, if only, my money saved isn't for other purpose, I would definitely buy them all. But I just have to prioritize which is more important. Maybe I'll just buy 2 of them. I am in need of a sandal and a pump, so maybe....
*****************************************************************************
Passionate and intimacy could wear off if time goes by, days after days, months after months, years after years. Sight will tend to go astray went one does not practice good behaviour control. I wish, that this does not apply to you, as before I even realize it, you are floating further away from me.
*****************************************************************************