Friday, May 29, 2009

Outfit Of The Day

I'm not sure why the internet connection in my house is damn slow nowadays (nope, its not about the download), and this really encourage me to be lazy in blogging as uploading pictures are really pain the ass, therefore, the absent of post for 28th May.

But anyway, not many really reads this blog (just another way to escape the guiltiness of being a lazy bum).

OK, back to the topic... I notice that everytime when I really play dress up (or putting in any effort to stack on clothes), is when I'm going to Tesco to do some grocery shopping. And Tesco is like freaking near my house, like 5 minutes walk.

Maybe its because I could endure the pain in walking in heels and withstand the cold by wearing little in just the 5 minutes distance walk.



Necklace: Primark, Dress: FCUK, Tights: H&M, Boots: Priceless, Denim jacket: Malaysia

p/s: Denim seems to be the "in" thing now, so I'm gonna hide my denim jacket no more...