Friday, May 8, 2009

World Of Ancient 1

I'd been undecisive about whether should I post pictures of my visit to the museum as this will certainly bored others but.... the heck withit lah...don't care...

You guys are very fortunate as I didn't post all of the pics and just choose some significant ones (not that those unchosen ones are insignificant)...


1st object that comes to our sight, the olden days train.


Me pura pura being fascinated by the stall. But really, the more I surveyed its interior, the more treasure I saw inside such as 50's candies or chocolates or newspapers..

I thought that the interior of those trains are really quite spacious if compared to those nowadays. But its just that there's no privacy.


This, is certainly the most humongous train I'd ever seen.

Looks at Yoong's laughable size compared to its wheels...

Wonder how those great men of ancient times climb onto the bicycle. Its like almost reaching their head leh. Need ladder or something.

Fuyoh, total high tech bike. So many buttons. And all for the sake of just riding a bike, puhleese!!

Now I know where those fashionista or designer get their idea from, studs and buttons, the most "in" thing now.

Like those in the movies.

I never knew that there were trams in Belfast. Because it certainly doesn't seem so. Its such a pity they took them off. I would have been more than glad to ride in them and not just reminiscing about riding trams in Blackpool or Prague.
Is this the mean to transport newspapers??

Super cute fire engine. Why so small?? How could it fit so many men inside??

Reminded me of Sound of Music where Maria and the kids sang "Do Re Mi".

You know, in the 40's or 50's, everything seems kinda big, cars, trains, bicycles, and even Barbie's transport is bigger than nowadays. I mean, how big were those kids' toybox?? A whole room??

Oooo.... elegant.

He's bored and tired and annoyed and he just wanna get out aqap.... Different frequency of interest I guess.


Rich bastards. Carriage also more glam than others.

Are you sure this thing is gonna fly??? It seems too flimsy to even carry a person.

The well known history of Titanic. As you had already know, Titanic was built in Belfast and set sail from the port here. Its a Belfast pride and tragedy.

This is to show us the number of people survived and killed. Those on the brown board are those fortunate ones. 12 o'clock=2nd class, 3 o'clock=3rd class, 6 o'clock=1st class, 9 o'clock=crew.
Look at the number of deaths from the crew and 3rd class. By just looking at it, my heart kinda shivered. I don't know why, just the sudden sadness that engulfed me at that time. I don't usually care that much when watching the movie but this, shows that its a reality and those poor people, which coulda been saved if they laden Titanic with more lifeboats.

This is only part one. Haha...there's part 2 coming. But it depends on whether I'm lazy or not to blog about it too.