Saturday, May 30, 2009

Spend ££ To Turn Presentable??

To be honest, I am a very vain person (if I have the free time to be vain). I would watch a Taiwan Beauty Show and learn all the tricks and tips to become a prettier person, be it fashion sense, skincare or social ettique...

But, now only did I know that the alternative way to eating healthy and exercise to make oneself prettier is by spending money on skincare products. And I do mean, loads and tons of money.


Let see... mmm... a gal's daily skincare routine would be 1. cleanse 2. toner 3. eye serum 4. face essence 5. moisturiser.


If one has the money to spare, she would have add in skincare-enhancing-lotion (well, its call 导入液 in chinese where the function of the lotion is by helping all those skincare product being absorb more effectively into the skin) and a daily night mask-gel.


But, those, for me, have to be put on a hold as I ain't got that much cash, as thus, the basics will do.

My beauty diary white truffle mask , £11 for 6 sheets. Its function is for whitening and brightening the face.



Kose Deep Aquary Ceramide II Moist Essence Gel Cream, £8 for 95g, could be used to moisturise the skin and act as toner and essence all at once. I would buy this to use in the day time together with my sunscreen.


DHC Platinum Silver Nanocolloid Whitening Cream, £16 for 45g. It contains platinum and silver as they act as a very good whitening element and anti-oxidant in whitening cream. I'll use this cream at night. I will buy this once I finish my current cream.



Kose Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Hair Cologne Fragrance, £6 for 30g. This is quite useful when it comes to trying to make your hair as fragrant as it can be after you cook or sweat or do any sorts of activity that enhances the production of hair oil.
Last but not least, Dariya Japan Magic Sheet, £4 for 2 piece. This sheet is used to hold those annoying fringes without having the need to clip the hair and make a mark on your fringe while applying make-up or something.
*****************************************************************************
If only, ££ in my bank account has no limit, I woulda include more items into my wishlist and I promise to be enthusiastic in using all of them everyday.
******************************************************************************
p/s: I wanted to buy more superb and quirky and cool products from a Malaysian website, but am too lazy to convert the currency and contact the seller.