Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Luxury Of Resting

Ah.... I am a one big lazy ass kid, therefore, am not going to blog properly in this post.

Its super busy today in KFC and I almost worked my head off (or rather hand) with long queues of customers and my throat drying up from all the talking (imagine Pacific Ocean just dries up).

These few days, I'd been doing a lot of budget planning and money viewing. I'm trying to know how much are my savings, my in-coming salaries and my out-going spendings.

I am very much appalled by the whole finance situation that I'm in right now. I need money, always need money, that's the one big fact that I could never run away from. No matter I much I tried to save, its like I'm always running on moolahs.

I hope that everything could turn out alright at the end of the day. I wish I could stop worrying about stuffs like jobs, cash, honour of the family, the heavy feeling of missing my family, the hardship that I had to deal in relationships.... The list just never seem to end.

How long had I not written wordy post??? All I do remember is that My last few weeks posts are all loaded with pictures.

Anyway, I hope that you don't get too bored of reading all these misconstructed sentence to express how I feel and what's going on in my mind. I know, my range of vocab is laughable and I therefore do not qualify to use words to rant.

But the hell with it. I just wanna rest. From all the pressures, from all the un-happiness (not that there's any right now), from all the anxiety, from all the dreadful waiting....