Monday, June 15, 2009

Outfit Of The Day

When I'm having a bad hair day and a bad facial day and a bad eye day, I would just simply throw on my baseball cap (not that I really wear it out) and cover up all those imperfections.


Baseball cap: Nike, Jumpsuit: Topshop, Belt: Unbranded, Shoes: Topshop, Bangles and bracelets: China, Marie Claire, Malaysia

This is the problem of not having my photographer (boyfriend) taking my pictures. Needed to use mirror to do self portrait which I'm really suck in.

Just can't get over the fact that these Topshop wedges are just simply lovely. Love the height, love the straps, love the chunkiness, love the colour...

My next goal is to buy Chloe shoes which I found them from Yoox website, it costs around £130. Anticipating it a lot and hopefully my finanacial crisis could melt away by then.
*******************************************************************************
p/s: It was raining hail (ice) yesterday in the afternoon. Like WTF!? Its suppose to be summer, helloooo.... And why is it only 14'C ?