Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Think I'm Going To Stop

For a while in the blogworld, you know, like dissolve into thin air and suddenly vanish from leaving comments and reading other's blogs.





But I still am gonna be around to update my blog as frequently as I could.





My stats would certainly plummet, this I'd known, but what's more important than my life, right?? (although blogging is part of my life now)





But I really need to have these few days to focus on the real life, and not those binary codes that are translated into colourful pictures and readable text which I indulge ever so often nowadays.





Meaning => I need to take a break from all the virtual world.





But I won't be entirely gone, I will still post entries and reply comments if I could.





If you are curious why the sudden decission, then I would say that its because I'm having an upcoming interview on Friday and I really need to get working on applying for like 1000++ of jobs.





Till then my friends....