Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunshine Burning Through My Window

Its 7.30am. Wide awake, 1st thing I did was to blog. And drawing the curtain, a dash of sunray shoot in, illuminating the entire room with blinding lights.

I can even feel my back burning against it. I miss this Malaysia kinda feeling...

Very tempted to go to a theme park in this sunny morning. Unfortunately, Belfast has none. The only theme park is during winter time where they will set up just one merry-go-round -__-"


Just remind me again why am I up so early in the morning?? Its suppose to be a rest day for me... Oh yeah, now I remember... I was sneezing the whole morning from 6am, my mind is just too clouded with thoughts that wouldn't end ( hey it rhymes!! -__- )
******************************************************************************
Thank you very much for all your ideas and those who leaved their comments to express their concerns except for the naughty birthday-boy-to-be who leaved a comment that I told him not leave.