Sunday, June 14, 2009

Free Gift

Gals does do funny things. Such as bargaining every single products to get the cheapest price that we could handle or even try to find ways to snatch some free gifts.

And for this reason, I had bought this great magazine.

When I mean great, I really mean the gifts are great. Look what I got for a £2 magazine.

Its a £9 worth of Benefit mascara. Talk about luxury. I mean, I just love these expensive free stuff, don't you?

Although I haven't try it on, but I think it would have a great effect on my lashes. Its Benefit after all (I mean, their eye-shadow is even priced at around £15++, a tad more expensive than loreal).

The only thing that I have an issue with is the big ass applicator. I prefer those thin lengthy type as bulky ones tend to give less ultra define effect (in my opinion, or maybe its because my make-up applying skill sucks).
Could you tell which mascara did you use best? So far, I think Loreal is great.