Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where's The Steamboat Pot?

You know, as a poor unemployed graduate staying in overseas, we can't really afford luxuries like barbeque sets or steamboat pot, thus the creative side of us then turn our rice cooker to our fake-but-still-effective steamboat utility.

This was a last minute spur so we didn't really have much ingredients (its only for 2 so we didn't need much anyway).

Let's see, we have salmon, crab stick, sausages, mushrooms, lettuce, chicken, small itsy-bitsy prawns and some rice.

This is the ever spicy and sour and yet gorgeous Tomyam. It acted as our soup of the day.

See how pro this guy is mixing the flavour. We almost used half a bottle of paste with 1.7L of water. We are just too lazy to make our own chicken soup.

Salivating now. Hurry up!! Tummy's growling..

Ah, finally, satisfying my tastebuds and my tummy.
I have so much things to write, but I do not know where to start. I'm not sure whether in the future post I have enough pictures to post up. Thus, wordy lengthy post would be here soon.