Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Full Marks

Although I'm doing quite badly in getting an engineering job and finding fundings for my PHD, but I did quite well in KFC.. -__- like WTF!!!????

Why can't it be the opposite??? T__T

Sometimes I really wanna ask why all things are going quite different from the way I plan it....

Anyway, when I say quite well in KFC actually meant doing really good in KFC...

This is the rating that I'd got from the mystery shopper (who grade our service by judging on our friendliness and efficiency).

Ya!!! The 100 one (not the 88 -__-). That's a full marks on service... I don't even remember servicing him with super full attention and kindness and of utmost important.. What I do remember that is that I kept on smiling throughout...
But anyway, I'm getting £100 for acheiving this high score as a prize.... So no complaints here...
******************************************************************************
But still..... I wanna work as an engineer or study PHD lah.... Give me a chance...please....