Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fashionable Fringe {Clip}

Finally, it came. After like 1 and half week of waiting,


Tada...... My new fringe mat (or rather fringe hair clip but without the clip , or rather velcro sort of hair clip, or rather -__- , I rather not describe again, I don't think my description is anywhere closer to it).

See??? I toldja, its a mat, but it functions like a clip. And its pink!!! My obsession with pink is getting worse.

The miraculous part is it holds up my fringe, without the need to clip it. Its magic **gasping** (alright, I'm being exaggerating here).

1st of all, all you have to do is let down your fringe and then using the mat, pull your fringe upwards. And now, you don't need to worry about dropping fringes that annoys the crap out of you that you swear you are never going to cut any fringey hairstyle.

Oh, pardon the super messy hairline (just came back from work and was excited to test it out). Absolutely what I wanted!!! And I only got it for £3 (including delivery).
But my housemate told me that I look like some aunty that had rollers in her hair. wtf!!! This is high class stuff, ok!!??
***************************************************************************
The coldnest and the rain is coming back in JUNE. Damn I hate global warming (or is it the causing factor!?). I'm suppose to wear just tank tops without any jacket on. Now I've to become part of the dumpling species.