Monday, June 1, 2009

A Total Klutz

I have been using Dell Studio for about few months now, everything went smooth and easy and I really like this laptop. Until...

Yoong : " Can you help me to install something? Its setup is in a CD."

Cindy : " Yeah sure, wait a minute."

Then I went to grab the CD and just was I about to eject the DVD ROM,

What the F***??? Where's the eject button?? Why is there no button to press out the DVD ROM?? And where the bloody hell is the DVD ROM??

I was really anxious and was wondering whether did I bought a laptop that doesn't come with a DVD ROM.... I brush off this silly assumption and went looking for the laptop manual -__-
(Yoong wasn't beside me then).

The 1st time in history life I'm going to READ THE MANUAL (which I never had done before in my entire laptop-ing life)..

Let's see... **browsing the table of contents, aahh, found it, DVD ROM, flipping through pages**

The manual says it all.... Good old instruction booklet...

So there's the eject button. Right on top on the platform with several other buttons that I normally use.


And that.... is the super easiest way to insert the freaking CD, there's no DVD platform to be "shot out". Damn myself for taking such a long time discovering something so simple.