Monday, June 22, 2009

Shoes - Chloe

I'd recently stumbled upon a website which is called YOOX.COM where they sell discounted designer items. I was really thrilled when I get to see what the site has to offer.

The 1st thing I'd look into is CHLOE. I just adore Chloe... I mean, although I do not own any of them outfits, but I'm looking forward to owning a piece or 2...

But most importantly, let me just satisfy my cravings for this designer label by swooning on these cheap gorgeous shoes. I just simply love their bold bright colours, their straps, their design and most importantly, their chunky heels.







And the best part is they are all under £150 and in my size (ok, maybe they are out of season, but...). Aaaahhh, the glory of just owning one of them makes me shudder. Anyway, enough of this bullshit, I need to save money up before I could get my hands on 1 of them.
*****************************************************************************
Boyfriend even suggested getting 1 of these for me for our 1 year anniversary instead of the ring... -__-.... He thought that these shoes would be cheaper but in fact, they are 2 times more expensive than the ring that I'd set my eyes on -__-
*****************************************************************************
Oh yeah, that reminds me, since boyfriend is so enthusiastic in getting me one of these, then which one will you choose??? A Gold Ring or A Designer Shoes??