Thursday, January 21, 2010

Enjoying Life

So, currently in this lavish 4**** Hotel, typing frantically away on its one and only laptop with internet access, I am so in heaven.

Unfortunately, I did not bring my micro SD card adapter, so no photos to share with you in this post.

And the hotel, Mate Lola, its totally awesome. Although the room´s quite small, but the decor is so posh and sophisticated that I swear I´d never seen any interior are this chic and trendy for any hotel that I´d stayed in my entire life.

As for the city, its huge. I went from a city to another city, but the best thing about Malaga is its beach. So am gonna wear my ahem ahem... not bikini, but just skirt and singlet and enjoy the sea breeze. Hopefully it doesn´t rain tomorrow.

Although the people here are bit scary (imagine all those dark skin guys with hoodies over their heads, lurking in the alley, and unfortunately, the hotel is at the back of a lane with sex shops surrounding it =__=) so me and Yoong are pratically guarding our belongings with all our lives.

Ok, its already 11pm Spain time, therefore I need to tuck in. So do take care my lovely readers and ......

erm...

erm...

What´s the spanish word of byebye?? .... Argh, Soyonara... (that´s Japanese you idiot!)