Sunday, January 3, 2010

Woah, I'm Actually 25!!! Feeling Old

And here's the big letters

Twenty-five

I actually can't believe that I'm already a quarter of a century old, and walking towards the older woman category where I would have to tick the 2nd box (25-29 age) everytime I fill up a survey.

This is like kind of a bad news to me because I don't think my heart and intelligence and actions are on par with 80% of the 25 year old population, I'm still a young kiddo, very immature and clueless.

Perhaps its time to settle down and think about the future beyond, about what I want to do and what kind of way I would wanna pave. Its too hard, I've to admit, wreaking my brain cell and churning my thoughts to change whatever state I am in now because I'm just so damn unsatisfied with the current situation I'm in now.

Even though its hard, I just gotta try, it wouldn't hurt, right? I mean, I don't have a reasonable obligations to begin with, no family bonds to tie my down with, so no matter what sort of land mine bomb I'm stepping, I won't hurt others, right?

Now, I do think my thoughts are getting even more scarier.

Planning and organizing.... The 2 ultimate key word that could change my life, be it for better or worse. And that's extremely mind boggling, maybe I would take a day or two, sit down, relax, have a cuppa and start writing my goals.

And here are some things that I've yet to be concern when I'm 25!!
Wrinkles =__=
Metabolism rate aka fatness
The purchasing ability to acquire a car and a house
The probablity of starting a family
The power to be able to buy alcohol on my own
A much cheaper car insurance
The prospects of my career in the society
The sufficient amount of money to invest and give to my parents

Since I am 25 years old, a brand new world is totally ahead of me, I have to brave myself and pulled on my armour to face any uncertainties that are sure to engulf me and make me lose myself.

...

So, here's what I'm gonna do:

Follow my heart
Life’s too short to spend it doing something I don’t love.

Prioritize and focus on those that are important

Look on the positive side
At the end of the day, what I'd faced with is simply the way it is.

Place myself in the face of uncertainty
The more uncertain I feel, the more it signifies the possibility for growth.

Think and reflect

Detach myself
There is nothing permanent in this world. If there is something happy in my life, enjoy it, but don’t develop an unhealthy craving towards it. If there is something unhappy in my life, experience the emotion and smile at it at the same time.

Concentrate on actionable steps
Don’t waste my time on things that I can't change (The past and other people)

Keep the momentum alive
It is by taking action and receiving feedback from this action that we expand our horizons. I absolutely agree with this saying.

Learn from the best

Source: Mark and Angel Hack Life

...

After much consideration, this very day, 03/01/2010, Sunday, would be the very day I'm going to grow up and be responsible of my own actions because nobody can replace me, to become the creator of my life.