Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Wish List For Valentines

I really love all things that are pretty and useful, that's why I dislike receiving flowers, chocolates and souvenirs for any occasions. If the items are practical to use, I would be more than happy to receive it. So,which brings me to listing out what I want for this Valentines day or maybe on my birthday in March.

I rather receive those items that I want by being obvious and drawing a list rather than people randomly picking a present for me which may end up at the back of the closet.

So here goes the humongous list of things that I love love love :) Click on the words in the bracket for further navigation on where to buy them.

Photobucket
1. YSL eyeliner pencil (Cheapsmell)
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion (Boots)
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow (ASOS)
4. PURE Eyeshadow (ASOS)
5. Illamasqua Eyeshadow (ASOS)


Photobucket
1. Urban Decay Book Of Shadows II (Debenhams)
2. Stila Grey Palette (Cheapsmells)
3. Paul and Joe Eyeshadow Palette (ASOS)



Photobucket

1. Benefit F.Y.Eye (Cheapsmells)
2. NARS Cream Eyeshadow (Love Make Up)
3. MAC Dazzleglass (Love Make Up)
4. MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush (MAC)


Photobucket

1. Dior Addict 2 Eau de Toilette (Debenhams)
2. Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum (Debenhams)
3. Alexander McQueen Houndstooth tweed ankle boots (Net a Porter)
4. Stella McCartney Animal-print ankle boots (Net a Porter)


Hopefully I could get one or two products. ^__^ Finger's Crossed!!!