Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shopping Spree

Nope, I'm not rich or whatever. I used my hard earn money to buy all these stuff and don't ask money from anyone, not even the bank (that means I didn't break my bank account). So don't say that I'm a fungi of the society or whatever.

So here's the loot. Erm... Total?? £150. **Duck cabbages and brocolli throwing at me"

Don't look down or spit at me because I'm a human and this is the way I do things. And I have enough of scolding from Yoong.

Photobucket
Some accessories from New Look. I just love their cheap cheap cheap jewelleries and clothings and shoes. Outstanding purchases everytime I'm in there.


Photobucket
2 pretty belts, a beanie and a hairband. Total = £8


Photobucket
The ever popular Body Shop. Nobody can say no to that..


Photobucket
Love their Vitamin E range. Got their Toner, Face Mist and Facial Cleansing Wipes. Total = £15 (Buy 3 get 1 free)


Photobucket
Lush. At 1st, before entering the shop, I couldn't even stand the smell while passing by the shop. But after watching reviews from various Youtubers about how gorgeous the products are, I couldn't stand it and went in and these are what I got...


Photobucket
These are the free gift I got from the shop. They were having a promotion of buying stuff over £20 and get a free gift of £20. Totally worth it right??? And I love my free stuff. They were really generous with free gifts by the way where they throw in a Face Mask, Shampoo, and Hair Conditioner Sample.


Photobucket
Here goes the list: Starting from the top:
Bottles: Yummy, Yummy, Yummy Shower Gel, American Dream Hair Conditioner,
Yellow Packages: Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, Ma Bar Bubble Bar, Tisty Tosty Ball Ballistic
White Packages: Soaps: Honey I Washed The Kids, Porridge, The Godmother
Black Tubs: A Crash Course In Skincare Face Mask, Big Shampoo, Dream Cream Body Lotion.
Total = £55


Photobucket
Space NK. The 1st time I shopped here and this won't be the last. Because I'm going to pamper myself more and use more high end products.


Photobucket
NARS Orgasm Blush, NARS Lip Stain and Gloss and Keihls Eye Cream. Total = £66. The Eve Lom and Collagen Booster are free samples. Sigh... This is why gals go bankrupt very fast. We buy all these miscellaneous things still can cost half a hundreds... Don't play play.

And for your information, I neither spent my parents or my boyfriend's money,K??
Overall, I'm really happy with my purchases, although I do regret buying too many soaps with I doubt I can  use them till they become bite size CLIS.