Monday, January 18, 2010

Face Of The Day

This would be a totally new category for my blog, where I'll be including what I use for my made-up face when I have free times on my hands to spent. Its nothing much to shout about but I'll try to incorporate variety to my look cuz I really suck at applying make up.

As for the opening ceremony, I'm gonna choose something basic. Like everyday wear. Like everyone will put it on.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eyes: ELF Mineral Eyes Primer
          Lancome 4 Eyeshadow Palette - Colours Used: Gold, Brown, Beige and highlighter
          Loreal Contour Kohl Pencil
          ELF Eyelash Curler
          Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
          MAC White Eye Kohl

Brows: Benefit Instant Brow Pencil

Face: MAC Select Cover-up Concealer
          Bobbi Brown Liquid Foundation SPF 15
          ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Duo Palette

Lips: Barry M Lip Paint 129
         Sasa Moisture Lipgloss 05
Brushes Used: ELF: Eyeshadow Brush
                                Blending Brush
                                Studio line: Complexion Brush
                                                  Eyeshadow "C" Brush
                                                  Blush Brush
                         Essence of Beauty: Foundation and Concealer Brush

I really am getting a bit obsessive with make up. Right... Not a bit, but hugely obsessive. Sigh. And I spent £21 just buying NARS Blush and £19 for NARS Lip Stain and Gloss. Call me crazy or whatever. I do think that if we can't spent the money we earn so hard on something we like, so what's the point of working so hard, right??

Anyway, in order to make my blog more interesting, I'll try to capture something for fun such as doing grocery shopping =__= CLIS or maybe a jog in the park (=__= x 5). Sigh. Right. My life is filled with make-ups, beauty products, work and food. That's all, I seriously swear...