Monday, January 4, 2010

My Not So New New Year Resolutions

1. Eat 5 portions of fruits and vegetable per day

2. Reduce 1KG per month - Target: 50KG on May

3. Find a better paying job by June by spending more time on job searching

4. Tour 2 countries this year

5. Get a Gucci bag for my birthday

6. Learn new make-up and cooking technique once every week

7. Learn a new language: French

8. Use the cross trainer at least 3 days per week

9. Contact family at least once every week and Malaysia friends at least once every month and UK friends once every 2 weeks

10. Find my interest, find something that makes me trully happy and start to look at the positive side of things

11. Start collecting branded shoes, bags and make ups ^__^

12. Learn how to accept myself for who I am and stay true to my own heart, and not becoming other's puppet, and do things that I consider is right

13. Have at least £1500 of savings at the end of December 2010

14. Blog only once every 2 days (because I tend to neglect other things when blogging such as eating =__=).

15. Follow and obey and keep every resolutions